Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Juvenilia Postponed!

So. Somebody forgot to pay off the weather gods. Looks like the stormy weather is going to get in the way of tonight's scheduled Juvenilia concert / open mic / giant raffle. But that's cool. We've got contingency plans for our contingency plans. Juvenilia is now going to be on Thursday, August 18th, from 5 - 8. If the weather's dry, we'll be outside on the Robbins Lawn. If it's not, it'll be in the Community Room. Rain or shine, people. Rain or shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment