We've had a few questions via email regarding this weekend's DRAG PROM! We can't believe its finally here! At any rate, we've put together a list of what we think may be questions you have or have already asked us!
- Q: Do I have to pay to come to the event?
- A: No, like most things that happen at the library, this is a FREE EVENT.
- A: No, you can absolutely come as yourself! If you change your mind, we'll have plenty of materials to fit the persona-clothes and makeup, you envision.
- A: No, as long as you're a teen from 12 to 19, that respects and considers yourself an ally to the queer community, you're more than welcome to attend!
- A: Yes, we'll have food and drinks for people to enjoy.
- A: Yes, you can show up late, but you cannot leave and come back to the prom.
- A: Yes, middle schoolers are more than welcome to attend!
- A: Yes, absolutely! We want teens to meet new teens and enjoy an alternative prom experience.
- A: Yes, there will chaperones that have had background checks for the event.
- A: The Arlington Senior Center Main Hall. It is located at 27 Maple St. in Arlington.
- A: Yes! They will do an opening sequence as well as a performance during the prom.
- A: Yes, absolutely. We've got a solid DJ to help you have a fantastic time!
- A: Yes, there will be a professional photographer that will be there to take 'prom pics' for teens! The pics will be uploaded to a private online gallery.
- A: No date necessary! You're more than welcome to come stag or with friends!
If you have other questions, please feel free to reach out and contact us! We'll be here, and we're happy to make this queer prom season wonderful!