If your looking for some book recommendations, here is a list of my favorite books released in 2014. Click on the title for a summary and to see if the book is available. Want more titles? Click here for a full list of my favorite books I read in 2014, including books published in earlier years. Find out what books other staff members are buzzing about from 2014 here.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Various Authors
- Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
- I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) by Laini Taylor
- The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass
- The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2) by Rick Yancey
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
- Althea & Oliver by Cristina Moracho
For more recommendations, click on the Book Lists tab at the top of the page. There are book lists based on genre, read-a-likes, and more!