Saturday, October 18, 2014

Teen Read Week: Book List(s)

As Teen Read Week wraps up I thought I would give you some ideas on great books you can find at our library! The picture above is a mix of new and older titles. All of them are great books! Below is a list of some of my favorite books I've read this year. Not all of them are new, but hopefully you will find something that piques your interest.

Let's Get Lost- Adi Alsaid
The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave book 2)- Rick Yancey
Revolver- Marcus Sedgwick
The Reason I jump- Naoki Higashida
Fat Boy vs the Cheerleaders- Geoff Herbach
Say What You Will- Cammie McGovern
Attack on Titan, Volumes 1 & 2- Hajime Isayama
Orphan Train- Christina Baker Kline
Guy in Real Life- Steve Brezenoff
Throne of Glass- Sarah J. Maas
If I Stay- Gayle Forman
Where She Went- Gayle Forman
We Were Liars- E. Lockhart
The One- Kiera Cass
Roomies- Sara Zarr
Winger- Andrew Smith
The Impossible Knife of Memory- Laurie Halse Anderson

This list is a bit late for Teen Read Week, but better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment