Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays December 4th 2012


1-Grab your current read.
2-Let the book fall open to a random page.
3-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
4- Please share the title and author of the book to allow people to find the book if they like the teaser you’ve given!
***Please avoid spoilers!***

"Legend"
Marie Lu

"I see the fingers creep closer to his trigger, but one of the other soldiers shakes his dead.  No shooting in the hospital.  The soldier pushes me away and points toward the end of the hall with is gun." (Page 27)

Another book that I've had sitting on my bookshelf for almost a year and am finally going to read!  I've hardly read any of the book, so I can't give an opinion yet.  Feel free to give your two cents if you have read "Legend".

Feel free to share your teaser sentences by adding a comments

No comments:

Post a Comment