Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays Nov 20th 2012

1-Grab your current read.
2-Let the book fall open to a random page.
3-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
4- Please share the title and author of the book to allow people to find the book if they like the teaser you’ve given!
***Please avoid spoilers!***

The Night Circus
Eric Morgenstern

"I understand your confidence in her ability, though I encourage you to at least consider the possibility that she could be lost, should the competition not play out in her favor.  I will find a player to truly challenge her" (Page 17)

I have been dying to read this book for a year and I am finally going to do it! I am only 20 pages in, but it is very interesting so far!

Feel free to share your teaser sentences by adding a comments

No comments:

Post a Comment