Friday, October 5, 2012

To Review September 24th - October 6th


 Here is a recap of all the books I've read this week (and last week... my bad) and a sentence or two of my opinions of them.

Every Day
by David Levithan
Thoughts:  LOVED IT!!! I'm sure there are other people at the library who can attest to the fact I hunted them down and went a little fan girl trying to express their need to read the book immediately. 

 The Name of This Book is Secret
by Pseudonymous Bosch
Thoughts:  This book is so much fun!  It is great to listen to on audio and the chapter illustrations in the book are a lot of fun in the print version.  I highly recommend this book to readers of all ages.

Gakuen Alice v 12-16
by Tachibana Higuchi
Thoughts:  There needs to be more volumes of this in English!  :(  I need to know what happens!!!

 
This Pen for Hire
by Laura Lavine
Thoughts:  This book was okay.  Nothing to write home about.  A predictable, cute story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment