Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays October 2nd 2012


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Any one can participate! Just
1-Grab your current read.
2-Let the book fall open to a random page.
3-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
4- Please share the title and author of the book to allow people to find the book if they like the teaser you’ve given!

***Please avoid spoilers!***

"Everyday"
David Levithan

“Immediately I have to figure out who I am.  It's not just the body- opening my eyes and discovering whether the skin on my arm is light or dark, whether my hair is long or short, whether I'm fat or thin, boy or girl, scarred or smooth.  The body is the easiest thing to adjust to, if you're used to waking up in a new one each morning.  It's the life, the context of the body, that can be hard to grasp.”  (Page 1)

I cheated again and gave you more than two sentences, but they are so great I'm sure none of you will mind!  I just finished "Every Day" and LOVED IT!  I'm sure there are other people at the library who can attest to the fact I hunted them down and went a little fan girl on them. 

Feel free to share your teaser sentences by adding a comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment