Saturday, September 15, 2012

To Review September 15th

 Here is a recap of all the books I've read this week and sentence or two of my opinions of them.


Stupid Fast
by Geoff Herbach
Thoughts:  Good book.  I think I would have enjoyed it more if I realized it was about a family falling apart and not football.  There is football in it, but it isn't the focus of the book.

Gakuen Alice v10
by Tachibana Higuchi
Thoughts:  I love this manga!  I wish I could just lock myself in my apartment so I could finish the volumes I haven't read.

 Seraphina
by Rachel Hartman
Thoughts:  AWESOME!  Great twist to the classic dragon myth, wonderful characters, great plot, and so much more!  I could gush about this book all day, but I would end up giving away a spoiler or two... or three...


No comments:

Post a Comment