Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday Dec 7th 2011


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Any one can participate! Just

1-Grab your current read.
2-Let the book fall open to a random page.
3-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
4- Please share the title and author of the book to allow people to find the book if they like the teaser you’ve given!
***Please avoid spoilers!***

"Between Shades of Gray"
Between Shades of Gray
Ruta Sepetys

"I looked own at the little pink face in the bundle. A newborn. The child had been alive only minutes but was already considered a criminal by the Soviets." (Page 21)

I am almost 300 pages in and can't get enough of "Between Shades of Gray". This book can be difficult to read because of some of the horrible experiences the characters have, but Sepetys is such a beautiful storyteller that I am compelled to continue reading even if I am disgusted at what is happening.

Feel free to share your teaser sentences by adding a comment.

P.S. I know it is Wednesday, but shhhhh... don't tell anyone I was late with my posting. It is our little secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment