Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cupid = Stupid


I know I've been a bad, bad, blogger recently. But it's all been for you, Arlington teens! I've been taking an online workshop (about teens, technology, and libraries) and man, has it kept me busy. So. I've got news: We're having an Anti-Valentine's Day Party for all of you who gag at the sight of hearts and flowers and other public displays of affection. Thanks Hallmark! So ignore the Valentine's Day hype. Instead, come to the Anti-Valentine's Day Party. Get a Tarot reading (by an actual psychic - not just me with a crystal ball and a bath towel wrapped around my head), play some "love stinks" themed Speed Scrabble, and decorate some black heart cookies. Monday, Feb 14th, from 6 - 8 PM, in the Teen Area. Sign up online, by email, phone, or facebook. Teen Librarian: rmeehan@minlib.net/781.316.3226. Open to teens grades 6 - 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment